Clinic & Hospital
American Medical Clinic & Hospital is a highly resourced, acute-care facility using advanced, proven technology to treat a wide range of medical conditions.
By anticipating constantly the needs of our doctors and patients and investing in new facilities and equipment, we have at our disposal some of the finest medical, surgical and diagnostic equipment available.
Combined with expert medical staff, this investment demonstrates our belief that only the best is good enough for our patients.
Our area of expertise:
- Complete range of surgeries in orthopedics, including minor invasive methods of osteosynthesis, hip and knee joints replacements
- Contemporary methods of diagnostics, conservative and surgical treatment in urology, including surgeries of benign hyperplasia of prostate gland, cancer of prostate gland, cancer of the urinary bladder and erectile dysfunction
- Reconstructive surgeries after damage to the mid and upper zones of the face and skull (isolated and/or combined traumas of the upper jaw, eye orbits, nose, and other parts which led to serious facial defects, diplopia and etc.)
- Full range of esthetic surgery of the face and body (lifting, breast surgeries, liposuction, abdonimoplasty, rhinoplasty and etc.) using minor-invasive methods
- Elective and emergency general surgeries including cholecystectomy, hernia repair, appendectomy, using the patient-friendly approach of minor –invasive surgery
- Diagnostics and surgical treatments in gynecology and urogynecology including diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation, operative removal of fallopian tubes, ovary cysts, conservative treatment of endometriosis
- Surgical treatments in dentistry, including complicated teeth removal, implants placement and pre-implant bone reconstruction
The American Medical Clinic and Hospital Inpatient unit has 20 beds, including 4 in the Intensive care unit. All patient rooms are private and have in-suite facilities.
Patients are monitored around the clock by English-speaking medical and nursing staff which ensures that their needs are met.
To make our patients as comfortable as possible, we go to great length to create a calm, reassuring atmosphere.
We try to make the inpatient facility as much like home as we can, providing the comforts but removing the stress, so that patients can concentrate on getting better.
As far as possible, we try to meet the needs and wishes of each individual. From special menus to flexible visiting times, we aim to give our patients as much choice as possible during their stay.